I know you’re focused on planning your Thanksgiving menu, but while you’re deciding on the food, don’t forget about your thirsty guests! They just might need a holiday drink to properly enjoy the day.
Of course, you can’t go wrong with wine, but here are some other seasonal cocktails that your guests will be thankful for:
- Mulled Cider - A fall favorite that pairs perfectly with pie after a Thanksgiving feast. Mulled cider made with Cointreau, lime juice, apple cider, and cinnamon is a crowd pleaser.
- Apple Rickey - This cocktail is made with Cointreau, fresh lime juice, fresh rosemary leaves, and seltzer, so it’s perfect to enjoy anytime on turkey day.
- Hot Toddy - When it’s cold outside, nothing warms you up from the inside out like this bourbon-infused cocktail. Sip on this one sitting by the fire.
- S'mores Cocktail - This drink is more like a dessert, with it’s Godiva Chocolate liqueur, vanilla syrup, and toasted marshmallow garnish.
- Winter White Lady - Kick off the holidays with this cocktail that looks like snow. It’s made with Cointreau, Gin, and fresh lemon juice, so it’s light and bright.
And if you're feeling extra crafty, try this awesome recipe for Pumpkin Spice Sangria... IN a pumpkin!!!