Chocolate chip cookies.
Now that I have your attention, allow me to blow your mind.
MINT JAMESON CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
The recipe for these mint Jameson chocolate chip cookies from mantitlement.com definitely looks like something I'm going to try this St. Patrick's Day!
They're SO easy to make – here’s the recipe!
What you will need:
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1/2 a teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 of cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Jameson Whiskey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of mint extract
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
How to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter to a small pan and melt on a low heat.
- Add in the whiskey, stir in and let cool.
- Add the two types of sugar to a large bowl then pour in the cooled butter and whiskey.
- Beat the mixture with a hand mixer for about a minute.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla and mint extracts.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add in the mixed dry ingredients about a cup at a time until just mixed together.
- With a spoon, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray to baking sheets with cooking spray and scoop out the cookies dough into golf ball sized balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the bottom edges brown then remove from the oven.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.