Some say this is the most wonderful time of the year.
For them, it’s not Christmas that’s best, but when Pumpkin Spice Lattes hit Starbucks and we kick off fall. And those folks must love the fact that pumpkin spice has moved from a seasonal coffee flavor to all kinds of foods, drinks, and even makeup and toiletries.
So for the lovers of all things pumpkin spice, these are the pumpkin spice-inspired beauty products you’ll want to check out.
- Native Deodorant Pumpkin Spice Latte - For when you want your pits to smell like your favorite seasonal beverage
- Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm - To keep your pout hydrated and smelling like fall.
- Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Body Cream - So you can be scented like a dessert from head to toe.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Shimmer Highlighter - It’s coconut oil-based and will make your skin glow like a sunny fall afternoon.
- Éminence Organic Skin care Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque - This fancy face mask pampers your skin in pumpkin puree, green tea, and vitamins.
- Bath & Body Works Spiced Pumpkin Cider Shower Gel - If you’re more into the scent of hot pumpkin-infused cider instead of a dessert, you’ll want to clean up with this.
- Too Cool for School Pumpkin 24k Gold Sheet Mask - This pumpkin spice-inspired collection wouldn’t be complete without a sheet mask in fall’s favorite aroma.
So, what pumpkin spice product will you be trying this fall?!
VIA Dr. Dave